Skip Navigation
Home    News    SAHS construction students take orders for garden sheds

SAHS construction students take orders for garden sheds

Posted on: September 13, 2016

The GAPS community can support students and get a new garden shed. South Albany High School building technology students are taking orders now for high-quality, low-cost wooden sheds.

If interested, contact Construction and Metals Technology teacher Matt West at matt.west@albany.k12.or.us or 541-979-3433.

Ordering information from Matt:

My name is Matt West, and I am the Construction and Metals Technology teacher at South Albany High School. At this time, I am offering to all an opportunity to use my Building Technology students’ talents to build your new shed, at the very low price of only the cost of materials and a donation. We are willing to work with our customers to build custom, made-to-order items at a bargain prices.

Our prices will be about a third to half of the cost that you would typically pay for a similar sized and quality wood shed at a commercial location. Most importantly, if you are concerned with the potential quality of a student-created project, rest assured that I will personally oversee every step of the process and I have over 20 years in the construction industry, and I know quality and will only accept professional work from my students.

Lastly, if you do not currently have a need for a quality built shed/etc, will you please pass this email along to local friends and family. They may contact me via email at  matt.west@albany.k12.or.us or phone at 541-979-3433.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Matt West