If you are interested in applying for a second semester transfer to another school, the online application link is now open and will close Dec. 31 at 5 p.m.
To apply for a transfer, complete the on-line application, which is located on our District website.
- From the GAPS home page, click on the Parent Box to the right.
- Click on the Information button.
- Click on Transfer Requests near the bottom of the list.
- Click on the 2016-17 Second Semester Transfer Applications button.
- Click on the link to our on-line application.
There are several reasons a transfer request may be denied. Those include overcrowding at the requested school, or if a student is failing to maintain minimum standards of attendance, behavior, or academics at their current school. For more information about student assignment to schools, please refer to School Board Policies JECA, JECB, and JECC.
Online application for the 2017-18 school year opens Jan. 1 and closes Feb. 28. If you have any questions about the transfer process, contact the district office at (541) 967-4519 and ask to speak with Jennifer Hart.