Our School at a Glance
As a program of the Greater Albany Public School District, Albany Online, uses K¹² and FuelEd curriculum to offer students in grades K-12 an exceptional learning experience. Through individualized learning approaches, Albany Online provides the tools students need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Here’s why families have chosen Albany Online for their students:
- Exceptional, individualized K¹² curriculum. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments, ensuring that students achieve success at each and every level. Find out more about K¹².
- Tuition-free public education that provides a learning experience individualized for each student’s success.
- Nationally qualified and Oregon certified teachers provide individualized instruction, tutorials and supplemental learning aids to assist students in meeting their goals.
- Convenience! Online classes are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week from virtually any location with internet access.
- Parents and teachers work together to support student achievement. Together you will design practice opportunities and tutorial sessions that support student learning.
- Kindergarten through fifth grade students will receive online planning and assessment tools, resources and hands-on materials such as textbooks, science kits, maps, and beautifully illustrated classic children’s storybooks.
- High school students will receive core curriculum courses as well as the opportunity to explore hundreds of electives through a rich assortment of career, technical education classes.
- Albany Online high school students can earn an accredited diploma through the Greater Albany Public School District.
Letter from the Leadership Team
Albany Online is a public school program using an innovative educational model to provide your child with the best online education possible. As a program within the Greater Albany Public School District, and available Statewide, our unique educational approach allows us to tailor an education that is specific to each learner.
Albany Online uses the award-winning K¹² and FuelEd curriculum, which has been developed by some of the best minds in education. This rigorous, content-rich curriculum meets or exceeds state standards across all subject areas. Students demonstrate their knowledge and skills through state standardized tests.
By enrolling in our school, you are partnering with a team of knowledgeable and experienced educators. Teachers work with you in monitoring student progress, attendance, and content mastery while providing professional insight, instruction, and support. Our administrative staff is committed to the success of every child in the program.
We are proud of our program, and we believe it is an excellent choice for families who are interested in getting actively involved in their children’s education. The parents’ role as learning coach is crucial to the success of online students.
We know that choosing the right educational setting for your child is an important decision for any parent to make. We encourage you to learn more about our program and how it may benefit your child. Our dedicated staff is here to assist you as you go through this exciting endeavor. On behalf of the Albany Online staff, we hope you will consider our award winning program.
The Albany Online Team