Now Enrolling for 2018-2019
Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your children have something special inside them. We know it, too. As a K¹² partner school, Albany Online ignites the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping area students in grades K-12 reach their personal potential.
Call 541-967-4607 for more information.
New! Middle & High School Summer Online Courses
Families with 6th – 12th grade students, interested in purchasing an online course for the summer, please contact Albany Online’s office directly. You do not need to enroll through K12.
You can reach us at 541-967-4607.
We encourage you to join us for an information night hosted by our local Albany Online staff. Participants will learn more about the Albany Online program and may submit an enrollment packet for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Tuesday, August 14th, 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 22nd, 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 5th, 6:00 p.m.
All Information Night events will be held at the Greater Albany Public School district office, 718 Seventh Ave SW, Albany.
We are currently planning our monthly 2018-2019 student events.
See our Facebook Page: “Albany Online – Albany, OR” for the latest events, details and updates.
How Does It Work?
Select the video links below to hear program overviews from teachers, parents and students who are currently in the K12 program. **These links will open another page onto the www.k12.com web sites.
- Families are required to provide their own consistent, high-speed internet for their student(s).
- Please see this link for Computer Requirements
Why Albany Online?
- Highly regarded curriculum developed by the education experts at K12
- Instruction and support from passionate, experienced, Oregon licensed teachers
- Interactive and adaptive online learning options
- 24 Hour online support for technology issues and curriculum questions
- Easy access to local administrative staff and services