Parents and Community Members,
1. The School Board on Monday will be considering plans to forward to the community for feedback on the proposed options to support the Oak Grove Elementary School tear down/reconstruction.
2. If the board approves the options for public consideration, people will have at least three opportunities for feedback. These opportunities will occur via:
- a public meeting at NAMS on Monday, February 5, at 7 p.m.
- a survey, open to the public on January 23 to February 11.
- in the regularly scheduled board meeting on Monday, February 26.
We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful feedback on this important matter.
— Superintendent Jim Golden